Join the AACMC Today
Subscription fee: $100
Subscription period: 1 year
- Connection: Connection to a group of acupuncture therapists, traditional Chinese medicine doctors, qi-gong & Tai-Qi practitioners, as well as other holistic and integrative medicine professionals dedicated to personal care more effectively, and improving access to high-quality life of Canadian communities.
- Education – Online and in-person:Free access to our ever-increasing body of Webinars, as well as preferred pricing for our annual International ATCM Conference, North American ATCM Summit Forum, as well as Canadian Annual Scientific Meeting. Our programs promote core values of professionalism and competency-based education and advocate on behalf of patients with acute and chronic illness. They enhance your professional development by providing valuable education and networking opportunities for all members of our alliance community.
- Symposia & Posters Presentations:Membership also allows you to submit papers, posters and other content to our programs.
- Grants & Awards:Only Members can apply for the Alliance’s program of grants and awards.
- Special Interest Groups:Join one of our five special interest groups (SIG) to learn from and network with those who share your specialty: 1)acupuncture, 2)traditional Chinese medicine, 3)qigong-taiqi, 4)holistic-integrative medicine; 5)Others
- Trainee-specific Events:Our trainee-specific events are designed by Trainees, for Trainees, and are only open to members!
- Information & Archives:Access to resources, recordings, and archived information through the members section of the website.
- Networking:Increased opportunities to network with colleagues, peers, and experts in your region and across the country and worldwide, a chance to build your contacts, share ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current role, or expand you career opportunities.
- Preferred Pricing:Free access to all our Webinars and member pricing on all our in-person events, including our three international conferences.
- Leadership Positions:Committee, Leadership and Board opportunities are only open to members. These positions provide opportunities to learn, gain leadership skills, and shape the direction of the organization that you may need for your resume, professional growth, or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees, and special projects.